Our Free Medicine Review Service
Each year, around 210,000 Australians are hospitalised due to medicine mishaps.
Now you can take more control of your health with a MedsCheck or Diabetes MedsCheck at TerryWhite Chemmart®. These services include a private consultation with your local TerryWhite Chemmart® Pharmacist to increase the effectiveness of your medicines and improve your overall wellbeing.
If you, or someone you love, are taking multiple medications or have type 2 diabetes, speak to your TerryWhite Chemmart® Pharmacist today about booking a FREE MedsCheck*.
*Eligible customers only.
Why have a MedsCheck or Diabetes MedsCheck?
- Better understand how to use your medicines to improve their effectiveness
- Receive useful information about how to better manage your condition
- Reduce your risk of an avoidable trip to hospital
What is a MedsCheck?
A MedsCheck involves a one-on-one consultation with your local TerryWhite Chemmart® Pharmacist. They will review your medicines in store to help you:
- Identify any concerns or problems you may have with your medicines
- Better manage your health conditions and improve your general wellbeing
- Improve the effectiveness of your medicines by using them correctly
What is a Diabetes MedsCheck?
A Diabetes MedsCheck involves a one-on-one consultation with your local TerryWhite Chemmart® Pharmacist. They will review your type 2 diabetes management plan in store to help you:
- Improve your understanding of your diabetes medication
- Use your blood glucose monitoring devices more effectively
- Manage your blood glucose levels
- Understand the best time to test your blood glucose
- Reduce the risk of developing complications associated with type 2 diabetes
What’s the difference between MedsCheck and services such as Home Medicines Review (HMR) and Residential Medication Management Review (RMMR)?
A Home Medicines Review and Residential Medication Management Review are conducted in your home and require a referral from your doctor. MedsChecks are in-pharmacy services, and don’t require a referral.